Your heating and cooling system becomes less efficient and reliable as it accumulates dust and dirt throughout the year- which costs you money in increased utility and repair bills. In fact, as much as half of your energy used in your home goes to heating & cooling. It stands to reason that making smart decisions regarding your HVAC system can have a large effect on your utility bills.
Planned Maintenance Programs
Peace of Mind
|Annual Tune Ups||1 Visit||2 Visits||2 Visits||2 Visits|
|Number of Inspection Points||30+||50+||70+||100+|
|Priority Status||48 Hours||36 Hours||24 Hours||Same Day|
|Repair Warranty||30 Days||60 Days||90 Days||1 Year|
|Preferred Rates on Repair Parts||0%||5%||10%||15%|
|No Overtime Charges||—|
|Quality Assurance Inspection
Meets Energy Star Recommendations
|ACCA National Standard Task List||—||—|
|Condensate Drain Treatment
|Blower Wheel Cleaning
|Chemically Clean Evaporator Coil
|Chemically Clean Condenser Coil
|Remote System Monitoring**
*One per visit. Standard 1″ throwaway only.
**Requires having Smart T-Stat, and WiFi connection in home.
- Reduces Utility Bills
- Promotes Healthy Clean Air
- Prolongs Equipment Life
- Required by Equipment Manufacturers to Uphold Your Factory Warranty
- Guarantees Priority Service in the Event of an Emergency
- Receive 5%-15% Discount on All Repairs
- Remote System Monitoring
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Your technician will be professional, uniformed and qualified to work on your equipment
- We will take extra ordinary care in your home
- We will provide you with a quote for repairs before we start any work
- Our technicians follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time
Voted Best HVAC Company – 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020!